Photos (Lexi Van de Walle): ARTESA, Napa Valley Welcome Champagne, Wine and Cheese Tasting at the Winery, Napa Vines from the Silverado Trail, Artesa Welcome Sign, Vista of Carneros Valley from Artesa, Henry and Lexi with the Barrels, Artesa-Barrels
Spent a good chuck of the day on Saturday at Artesa Vineyard and Winery overlooking the Carneros Valley, enjoying a wine/cheese pairing and informative tour.
Good company, great wine (love the 2005 Reserve Estate Pinot Noir and 2005 Tempranillo (made from Rioja grapes), incredible hospitality. Thanks, Anne!
All wines are from ARTESA
- 2008 Limited Release Sauvignon Blanc paired with Pata Cabra, goat cheese, Spain
- 2007 Limited Releease Chardonnay with Abbaye de Belloc, sheep cheese, Basque, Spain
- 2007 Reserve Estate Pinot Noir and Taleggio, cow cheese, Italy
- 2005 Tempranillo with Aged Prima Donna, gouda cheese, Holland
- 2005 Reserve Merlot served with Cabot Cheddar, cow cheese, Vermont
- 2005 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon and Momolette, cow cheese, France